Musselshell River Ranch 833 acres
Located along the banks of the Musselshell River. Only 45 minutes NW of Billings MT, this ranch offers an outstanding blend of recreational rural living.
For the hunter, the ranch supports great numbers of waterfowl, upland birds and trophy whitetail deer. The fishing is private with population of small mouth bass and trout.
The 833± acre ranch is supported by very productive irrigated hay ground with two pivots, dry land and lush river-bottom pasture.
– Historically the ranch has been used for growing grains and forages, grazing (cow/calf operation), and recreation.
The ranch consists of Approx. 833 acres of which approximately 200 acres are flood irrigated and 75 are dry cropland acres. And the balance of 558 acres is lush river bottom pasture.
– Water rights include a decreed water right from Musselshell River for 270 acres, and 210 shares of Deadmans Basin water users association. Average precipitation is approximately 12 to 14 inches a year. Most of the precipitation comes from the beginning of May to the end of July.
– The hunting lodge was built in 2007. Approximately 2,944 square feet with 3 bedrooms 3 baths. Large living area with high ceilings. Walkout basement and large wrap-around deck. Outstanding views of the Musselshell River Valley. Outbuildings include barn, shop and corrals.
Amenities: This ranch is an outdoorsman’s dream. It features big game, upland birds, and waterfowl. The big game found on this ranch include Antelope, Mule deer, Whitetail deer and Elk. Game birds found include pheasants, wild turkey, grouse, sage hens, and hungarian partridge. Waterfowl found on the ranch include geese and ducks. With 2.5 miles of the Musselshell River running through the heart of this property, it is a wildlife haven.
- The 833± acre ranch is supported by very productive irrigated hay ground...........
- Located along the banks of the Musselshell River. Only 45 minutes NW of Billings MT, this ranch offers an outstanding blend of recreational rural living.